- Free Tickets: Give them free tickets to your events.
- Google Hangouts: Have them join you in a Google Hangout.
- Beta Tests: Ask them to participate in beta tests of new products.
- More Free Tickets: Give them extra tickets so they can invite their network to your event or product launch.
- Create Awesome: In your product, service, and your company culture, it has never been more important to create awesome experiences for your customers and your employees. That’s what drives passionate discourse about your company.
- Track Them: Track their activity so you know who your most valuable advocates are and what tools they are using to drive new customers to you. Reward their efforts by recognizing they are a valuable part of your companies growth.
Social Media Marketing: How to Turn Satisfied Customers Into “Brand Advocates.”
By Robb Fuggetta CEO of Zuberance Forbes Magazine.
5 Steps to create Brand Advocates for Your Small Business
by Kes Thygesen
The Next Evolution of Marketing: Connect With Your Customers by Marketing With Meaning. By Bob Gilbreath