Join us on Tuesday, December 10th at the Clermont Chamber of Commerce to Learn How to Keep Your Customers Loyal
The world of business is changing more than any time since the industrial revolution, unfortunately, these changes are making it harder to keep loyal customers. Join us as we explore strategies for leveraging these trends to build stronger relationships with your customers and get them to market for you!
- Why customer loyalty is your most important marketing strategy
- Key strategies for integrating digital, social and traditional media in order to retain customers
- Why brand advocates are more important than you think
- How to find your brand advocates—and what to do with them
- How to automate your customer loyalty process to save time and money
- Case studies of both local and national companies that are using these techniques to build stronger customer relationship
Tuesday December 10th, 2013
9:00 am – 11:00 am
4355 Ferguson Dr #150
Cincinnati, OH 45245
To Register call 513-576-5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Beth Robeson is co-founder of Robeson Marketing & Design and Director of Marketing Strategy at Graphic Village. She has worked with CEOs from national and regional companies to develop effective marketing campaigns, launch new brands and explore new business growth opportunities. With a background in economics, business, market research and motivational psychology, Beth takes a multidisciplinary approach to executing strategic marketing communications plans and helping clients navigate a fast changing economy. She’ll help you make marketing fun and profitable!